Thursday, September 09, 2010

A Note on Scheduling

As you may (or may not) have noticed, my default practice has been to do a blog post three times a week: on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.

I'm now back from sabbatical (sigh) and the summer break (sigh2) and my schedule tends to be rather hectic, especially on Wednesdays and Fridays.

So sometimes posts will be a little late or a little early (like the one I'm going to do in a few minutes). I'm still sticking to the three times a week, and roughly the same intervals between posts . . . but with a little elasticity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to leave a note and thank you, it's rare to find this level of insight on law.

Susan Brenner said...

Thank you for the very kind comment . . . I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

It has been more than a decade since I have read any blog site regularly (outside of drudge) but yours is one that I actually look forward to. (kiss, kiss, kiss) Thanks for your insight and focus on such a misunderstood (and life changing) facet of the law!

JH